Terms and Conditions
In order to cater to different audience and their varied choices, we have endeavoured to provide you with a huge flexibility. We have created multiple categories including a category for the ‘Children below 5 years of age (as of 4th June 2017)’ who go free. Since it is free this category is not listed below.
We are also exploring options around providing free child minding facilities and hence if you want to avail of this facility, please provide full details in the comments section.
- Adult: A person above 12 year old as of 4th June 2017 will be considered an ‘Adult’.
- Children: They need to be between 5 to 12 years of age as on 4th June 2017.
- Family: The family shall mean the husband, wife and their children.
- Senior Citizen: The person needs to be 60 years old or above on or after 3rd June 2017.
- Student: The student should be able to provide valid UK recognised student ID card on the days of the event. If elapsed and expired student cards are found during the event then you will be requested to pay the difference at the entrance gate.
- Group Discounts: The group discount is applicable only as a group of different individual adults with a minimum of ten adults. Please note that you cannot combine families under this category.
Please note that you cannot combine and avail of more than one discount category.
If you have any questions about these, please send us a message via Contact Us page.